Forum Giovani Gangi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Forum Giovani Gangi

Forum dedicato agli utenti del Forum Giovani di Gangi.

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Now let my fair readers

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
bokencn

Data di iscrizione : 27.01.11

Now let my fair readers Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Now let my fair readers   Now let my fair readers Icon_minitimeGio Gen 27, 2011 4:26 am

Now let my fair readers

(if I should be fortunate enough to have any) cause an equal amount of those two saline combinations to be dissolved in their tepid baths, tiffany outlet and I will answer for the consequences, as far as the lubrification and satinization of their skin are concerned. But with regard tothe promised delight from the baths at Schlangenbad, neither their tiffany sale natural temperature, nor their cpmposition, could be expected to induce any such feeling. The sensations experienced in them appear to me to amount to nor more than the natural sense of comfort, generally felt in summer, upon entering a tepid bath. In conclusion, when I set myself to compare Schlangenbad with other thermal springs, and especially with Wildbad, I frankly confess that I felt great disappointment at the result of my enquiries."
The medicinal virtues of the Serpent water, when swallowed, are so slight that we need not even mention them. Thus vanishes the cosmetic reputation of
tiffany co the Schlangenbad! The " Bubbles," however, of Nassau, have proved a sovereign beautifier of the sexagenarian author, and, like a dip in Medea's cauldron, have made a young man of hima knightPoorlaw CommissionedLieutenant GovernorBaronet!
There are
tiffany three springs here. The water in all of them is clear as crystal, slightly bubbling, and of pleasant acidulous taste. They are all chalybeate, and unite with the taste of iron that of acidulated Seltzer, water. It lies heavy and cold on the stomach, especially the Wemenbrunnen. We need not dwell on the wondrous cures performed by these waters.
My experience distinctly authorizes me at the same time to declare that the worthy
tiffany&co inspecteur des eaux has carried the list of ailments which the Schwalbach waters are tiffany rings said to cure, beyond even the limits of credulity. That list reminds one of the printed envelopes put tiffany jewellery around that celebrated cosmetic which owes its birth to the filthiest and most offensively smelling city in Europe.
By this we suppose Dr. G.
tiffany and co outlet means Cologne, whieh is certainly a dirty town, though by no means so malodorous as some cities of classic Italy. Sir F. Head, however, has driven the French and German families " slick right away" from Schwalbach, and colonized the Spa with some 3000 British visitors annually
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Now let my fair readers
Pagina 1 di 1