Forum Giovani Gangi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Forum Giovani Gangi

Forum dedicato agli utenti del Forum Giovani di Gangi.

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

civil man

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
livelingcher

Data di iscrizione : 24.02.11

civil man Empty
MessaggioTitolo: civil man   civil man Icon_minitimeGio Feb 24, 2011 8:00 am

civil manThe Abbe, is a mild, civil man; rather insinuating in his manners and conversation; his age about forty. Me was formerly chaplain to a regiment of Horse or dragootos j rather a bad : education No regimtonte now having chaplains, he lost his place there; but he is in easy circumstapces, having from six thousand to eight thousand francs a year, of his own, and be also tory burch outlet keeps a boarding school for young hoys. I introduced myself as an Englishman, ambitious to come at Truth, wherever it was to be found, and desirous of learning from himself, what were his principles, which, I told liim, had been, presumed, misrepresented in public prints and reviews in England. I asked him if he had seen or corresponded with a Mr. Rhind. He said MBT Shoes no. I then told liira that such a gentleman had published, in the Evangelical Magazine, an account of his (Chatel's) principles, affirming that they approximated to those of the English Established Church. His answer was, " II vous a trompe, j'en suis bien eloigne. " What has he advanced said Chatel, " in confirmation of this assertion ?" My answer to which was : " MBT He has published that tory burch sale you allow of only two sacraments." "It MBT Shoes Clearance is a falsity," said he," I acknowledge, with all Catholics, seven sacraments, and particularly that of the Real Presence, which, in my opinion, is the most incontrovertible of any. Whqt else?" I resumed, "that you preach up the marriage of priests." To which the tory burch shoes Abbe burst out a laughing, and we said no more of that. "What else ?" "He says, that you don't admit the necessity of auricular confession, tory burch flats at least as a positive injunction, and that you disclaim the authority of the Pope."

Torna in alto Andare in basso
xiulin

Data di iscrizione : 10.06.11

civil man Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: civil man   civil man Icon_minitimeVen Giu 10, 2011 4:54 am

Torna in alto Andare in basso

civil man
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Midas.civil.2011.V2.1
» EMRC.NISA.CIVIL.V14
» GeoniCS.Civil.2008.v8.0