Forum Giovani Gangi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Forum Giovani Gangi

Forum dedicato agli utenti del Forum Giovani di Gangi.

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

the Lord of the vineyard

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
zhensansa

Data di iscrizione : 19.04.11

the Lord of the vineyard Empty
MessaggioTitolo: the Lord of the vineyard   the Lord of the vineyard Icon_minitimeMar Apr 19, 2011 4:49 am

the Lord of the vineyard

And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard did taste of the fruit, every sort according to its number. And the Lord of the vineyard said, behold, this long time have we nourished this tree, and I have laid up unto myself against Tory Burch Outlet the season, much fruit. But behold, this time U hath brought forth much fruit, and there is none of it which is good. And behold, there are all kinds of bad fruit; and it profiteth me nothing, notwithstanding all our labor: and now, it grieveth me that I should lose this tree. And the Lord of the vineyard said unto the servant, what shall we do unto the tree, that I may preserve again good fruit thereof unto mine own self? And the servant said unto his master, behold, because thou didst graft in the branches of the wild olive tree, they have nourished the roots, that they are alive, and they have not perished; wherefore, thoa beholdest that they are yet good. And it came to passTory Burch Flats that the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant, the tree profiteth me nothing; and the roots thereof profiteth me nothing, so lone as it shall bring forth evil fruit. Nevertheless, I know that the roots are good: and for mine own purpose I have preserved them; and because of their much strength, they have hitherto brought forth from the wild branches good fruit. But behold, the wild branches have grown, and have overran the the roots thereof: and because that the wild branches have overcome the roots thereof, it hath brought forth much evil fruit; and because thftt it hath brought forth so much evil fruit, thou beholdest that it beginneth to perish: and it will soon become ripened, that it may be cast into tho fire, except we should ao something for it to preserve it. And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant, let us go down into the nethermost parts of the vineyard, and behold if the natural branches nave also brought forth evil fruit. And it . came to pass that they went down into the nethermost parts of the vineyard. And it came to pass that they beheld that the fruit of the rarov fj natural branches had become corrupt also; yea, the first, and the second, and also the last; and they had all become corrupt. And the wild fruit of the last, had overcome that part of the tree which brought forth good fruit, even that the branch had withered away and died. And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard wept, and said unto the servant, what could I have done more tor my vineyard?
Torna in alto Andare in basso

the Lord of the vineyard
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» the vineyard
» for my vineyard