Forum Giovani Gangi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Forum Giovani Gangi

Forum dedicato agli utenti del Forum Giovani di Gangi.

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

The Seidschutz is near Puilna

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
bokencn

Data di iscrizione : 27.01.11

The Seidschutz is near Puilna Empty
MessaggioTitolo: The Seidschutz is near Puilna   The Seidschutz is near Puilna Icon_minitimeGio Gen 27, 2011 4:21 am

and is "an effectual purgative," and " may be substituted with effect for many messes and compounds from the apothecaries' shop, in cases of obstruction and slight attacks of hepatic disorders." It contains the slightest trace tiffany sale of iron, and the solid contents of a pint amount to 130 grains.
As for the SKIDLITZ waters, we need not dwell upon them, as their imitation (Seidlitz powders)
tiffany co are familiar to all. The real Seidlitz, however, is bitter to the taste, whereas the imitation is acid. The former contains Epsom salts, the fictitious none. Nevertheless, the said Seidlitz tiffany&co powdeis are very useful and pleasant aperients.
This is essentially a bathingplace. The waters are at a temperature of 122°. They are taken internally also, for suppressed gout, chronic rheumatism, &c. They contain much carbonate of sodaand also of iron, which is deposited as the waters cool down.
With proper management I should not despair of recovering from all his
tiffany ailments, the most pitiable object of gouty tyranny."
This is a bold assertion, and we doubt not that if Dr. G. can realize only half his promise, he
tiffany rings will soon be the richest physician in this metropolis.
The scene that presented itself on entering the bath of the men, as well as the separate One of the women both of which were quite full), under the guidance of Dr. Bischofwho insisted on my doing so, and who quieted the incipient alarm of the ladies, by exclaiming that I was only a doctor,beggars description. The heat of these baths was 113°, and the steam almost prevented a distinct view of the objects in it. Still I could
tiffany jewellery perceive that both the men and the women, who were bathing, had been cupped on, or tiffany and co outlet had had leeches applied to their backs, their shoulders, or their chests, and that blood was streaming from the wounds, fresh and free, into the water. These poor creatures, who have all an equal right to use these baths gratuitously, cannot enter the water, on account of its great' heat, without first tiffany outlet losing blood, or they would expose themselves to serious accidents.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Pagina 1 di 1